Compassionate Personal Injury Advocacy
There are often many layers to a personal injury case. In addition to recovering from injuries, there may be medical bills and time lost from work that make it difficult to move forward. Attorney Jeff W. Adamson founded Adamson Law, PLLC, to help the people who are injured by the wrongful acts of another person or company. He takes the time to listen to all of the circumstances surrounding the injury so that he can help his clients get the compensation they deserve.
Care For All Types Of Cases
Jeff W. Adamson can help with a many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Products liability – When you or a loved one is injured by an unreasonably dangerous or defective product.
- Nursing home negligence – When a loved one does not receive the care they should, it can have a significant impact on their physical and emotional well-being.
- Dog bites – Animal bites can be a terrifying experience and come with dangerous injuries.
- Premises liability – Shop owners have an obligation to keep their store safe and free from hazards.
- Dram shop liability – Bars and other venues that serve alcohol can be held liable for a wreck or other injury if they overserve patrons or serve alcohol to minors.
- Medical negligence – When you or a loved one is injured by the negligence of a doctor, hospital, or other medical provider.
An injury from the wrongful acts of another can have devastating consequences, making it difficult to focus on getting better while under all of the other stresses of life. Jeff W. Adamson has over 16 years of experience on both sides of advocacy, defendant and plaintiff. He understands each and every step to prosecuting his client’s personal injury claim. He will be your #1 advocate in the courtroom.
Getting Help After A Car Wreck
Car wrecks can turn your life upside down. There are several steps that are essential to a motor vehicle personal injury claim, such as:
- Going to the doctor – Seeing a physician helps establish what caused your injury and when it happened.
- Filing a police report – A report from the responding officer can help establish which driver was at fault for the wreck.
- Exchanging information with the other driver – The other driver’s information will be a critical part to seeking recovery after a wreck.
- Talking to a lawyer – An attorney can guide you through what steps you need to take after your wreck to seek recovery from the other driver or their insurance company.
Often, these steps need to happen right away after a wreck so that there is accurate information to move forward with a claim. Jeff W. Adamson helps clients through the entire process so that they can focus on getting better. He also supports family members who lost a loved one in a deadly car crash. From opening the Estate to pursue a wrongful death claim to obtaining compensation for the husband, wife, and children left behind.
Get Legal Help Now
Time is an essential element to a personal injury case. Jeff W. Adamson is a skilled lawyer who can provide compassionate support throughout the claim process. To schedule a free consultation, contact Adamson Law, PLLC, or call 502-576-3393.