Knowledgeable Support After An Injury
Jeff W. Adamson understands the pain and frustration that comes with a car wreck. Getting help can seem overwhelming and it is important to have the compassion that comes with a patient advocate.
Jeff W. Adamson founded Adamson Law, PLLC, with several years of experience to support those who have been injured in car and truck wrecks. He fights for injured victims from his office in the heart of St. Matthews to get the recovery they need.
Getting Support After A Car Wreck
When you experience a car wreck, it can have a devastating impact on your life and livelihood. You may have injuries that leave you unable to work and support your loved ones.
It is essential to talk to a skilled lawyer about the circumstances that make your situation unique. Jeff W. Adamson understands what it takes to advocate for car wreck victims and their family members in Kentucky and can give you the help you need to make a personal injury claim.
What Makes Truck Wrecks Different
While the injuries and damage may seem the same after a collision with a commercial truck, there are important differences when it is time to make a claim. Rather than holding one driver responsible for injuries, there may be other parties involved, including:
- The trucking company – Often, the company the driver works for is responsible for the actions of the driver when its driver causes the wreck, including for the truck company’s failure to train, supervise, and fire the driver before the wreck occurred.
- Employees who loaded the truck – When a truck is not loaded properly, the weight can shift causing the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
- Multiple insurers – Truck companies and their drivers often have several layers of insurance protection in case of an accident.
- Vehicle manufacturers – When a truck does not perform as it should, the manufacturer may be liable for building a truck that is not safe.
- Road contractors – When an ongoing road construction project creates unreasonable hazards on the roadway and cause cars and trucks to crash.
A claim against a truck driver will also likely include getting the driver’s records for how long they were driving and whether they had appropriate breaks. The layers of a claim against a truck driver and trucking company can make it challenging to determine who was at fault and who is responsible for the injuries caused by the wreck.
Get Started With A Free Consultation
It is important to talk to an experienced advocate after a car or truck wreck. Attorney Adamson can talk to you about the options available to you. Connect with Adamson Law, PLLC online, or call 502-576-3393 to set up a free consultation.